Monday, October 27, 2008

Miz Minka's Musings: Musical Monday: A Yodel

I've always been fascinated by yodelers and accordion players. What can I say? Mom and Dad said I made the crib rattle during The Lawrence Welk Show.

By way of Miz Minka's blog, here's a lady, Lisa Ward-Dillier, who does both at the same time. I can't remember an episode when Myron Floren yodeled. And he was inducted into the International Polka Hall of Fame!

Miz Minka's Musings: Musical Monday: A Yodel#links#links#links#links

"Wunnerful, Wunnerful!"

2 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Hi Somerled, and thanks for the Linky Love! Lisa always yodels and plays the accordion at the Swiss Echoes' fall bash, but this was a particularly impressive song. "Wunnerful" indeed.

So...do you know how to yodel? :)

Somerled said...

I'm out of practice--almost 40 years. Thanks for posting the video of the fall bash. It's a nice break from all the election stuff.